Get a Gamer's Edge for Focus, Energy, and Eye Support
Gaining an Edge Over the Competition
In competition, maintaining focus is key. Not just in the game-changing moments but also throughout the contest. That demands lasting energy, mental clarity, and determination.
Genius Gamer was developed to address the high-performance needs of gamers, especially those in eSports who need to maintain focus throughout long practice sessions and tournaments for first-person shooters and other focus-demanding games.
The three main pillars of Genius Gamer’s formula are focus and attentiveness, energy, and eye support, supported by our handpicked ingredients. This makes it a great supplement choice for those who spend most of their working day on monitors and screens, even if they are not gamers themselves.
Genius Gamer is nothing if not versatile, as our ingredients will demonstrate.
- L-Tyrosine is an amino acid that helps the body create several key substances, including dopamine, adrenaline and noradrenaline, and thyroid hormones. Tyrosine may help the body with focus, memory, and overall mental performance when under stress. Research suggests that it helps to replenish neurotransmitters and supports cognitive function.
- Vitamin B is one of the primary vitamins the body needs to maintain itself. Among its many benefits, Vitamin B is included in Genius Gamer primarily to support healthy brain function and energy levels. We include multiple B-vitamins, including B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, and B12.
- Citicoline is a naturally occurring nootropic compound found in the brain. It increases phosphatidylcholine levels, which are important for healthy brain function. Cognizin® is a clinically tested form of citicoline intended for use in supplements. It has been shown in studies to support mental focus and attention, increased formation of brain membranes, and support for memory/recall.
- VitaShure® is sustained-release caffeine. Through microencapsulation technology, this form of caffeine is intended to deliver an initial quick boost of energy, followed by a slower, sustained release to provide lasting energy for hours. Infinergy® is another caffeine source we include for continual energy over time, in addition to caffeine’s familiar benefit of increased focus and attentiveness.
- Dynamine™ is a form of methylliberine, a purine alkaloid found in kucha tea leaf. It can amplify feelings of energy, mood, and focus by activating dopamine receptors and other neurotransmitters without elevating heart rate or blood pressure.
- TeaCrine is a form of Theacrine, a naturally occurring chemical similar to caffeine and found most notably in the kucha tea plant. It is unique for its capacity to imitate caffeine, supporting increases in physical and mental energy, motivation, and decreases in fatigue without causing jitters or energy crashes like caffeine can.
Support Your Eyes
You might think that a product named “Genius Gamer” only applies to those who play video games. In truth, this Genius supplement has the versatility to benefit non-gamers, too.
There’s no question that screens and electronics are a regular part of our lives. We spend more time on our computers and phones scrolling through social media, working, communicating with friends, and streaming videos than ever.
Unfortunately, this also means we’re exposed to more blue light than ever. Blue light is a normal wavelength of light color that stimulates our circadian rhythm (our body’s biological clock) for wakefulness. Screens on electronics like computers and phones emit more blue light than common light bulbs or the light we encounter outdoors in nature.
Research has shown that regular blue light exposure, especially at night, disrupts the circadian rhythm and delays natural melatonin release more than other wavelengths of light. It can also impact vision, contributing to eye strain.
A big part of our Genius Gamer formula is our final ingredient Lutemax®2020, which brings together two compounds that support the eyes for inflammation and filtering blue light.
Lutemax®2020 is an award-winning, clinically backed marigold extract that combines lutein and zeaxanthin isomers for use in supplements. The primary intended benefits include:
- Better bioavailability for lutein and zeaxanthin
- Support for visual performance, including response to prolonged blue light exposure
- Stress and mood support
- Cognitive function support (via increases in brain-derived neurotrophic factor [BDNF])
- Sleep quality (for those exposed to blue light sources. i.e. digital devices)
Genius Gamer isn’t just about staying focused while playing games, it’s also about protecting your eyes during lengthy screen time. Any screen time. Many of our customers enjoy Genius Gamer for this reason, including those who don’t play video games.
There is no supplement that gives you energy, focus, and eye support like Genius Gamer does. Fortify yourself for peak gaming performance or top productivity throughout your workday with this formula designed to help you unlock your highest potential.
About The GENIUS Brand
The Genius Brand is a product of our own industry realization. Genius...